This video shows a Ural-mounted ZU-32 firing from the side of a building:
Screenshot showing the firing and the position of the truck:
This screenshot at 00:58 shows the location:
It is behind an apartment building that the (Terro)Russians use for spotting and firing at Donetsk airport and as a starting point for their attacks. See this blog.
It means the truck is positioned and moves like this:
Red arrow = direction of fire
Google Streetview shows that the Terrorussian have about this view from that location:
So likely they are shooting at the Donetsk airport building indicated here:
But for days in a row this is an area that is in control of the Russians!
There are some videos about some notorious Motorola fighters in a hospital who had gotten injured:
It seems like the (Terro)Russians still have a long way to go before they can take Donetsk airport.
can be seen in several Motorola videos. He is injured on his left arm:
And this video showing a Russian who got killed near Donetsk airport:
The location where that soldier was recorded can be seen here:
His body is sent back to Russia now:
With that many wounded and dead and their inability to take Donetsk airport, they needed some spectacular images for TV...
This is what DID happen:
These oil storage fascility could easily be attacked with a ZU-23 from that location:
So there is hardly any other conclusion possible than that the Russians needed some 'spectacular images' for their TV.
This is the report they made:
The attack in this report is all on territory already in Russian control for days in a row.
AFL2074 aid aidar AN-26 army movements Artemivsk Avdiivka AZOV Babai BBC Belgorod Berkut borders BUK ceasefire Chervonopartyzansk China Debaltseve Dibrivka Dmytrivka Dobropole Dolzhansky Donbas Donetsk Donetsk Airport Dyakove fake geolocation geosnapp Golovinka GRAD Guides Gukovo Horlivka Hungary hybrid army IL-76 Ilovaisk Invasion ISIS kharkiv Komsomolske Kramatorsk Krasnyi Luch KrasnyLiman Kuybyshevo Lentsov Lugansk Lugansk Airport Lysychansk Maidan Makeevka Marinka Marinovka Mariupol Medvedev Metalist MH17 MH370 Millerovo Minsk Minsk II Miusynsk mortar Motorola Mukacheve Nazi Nemtsov Novoazovsk Opinion OSCE Perevalsk Ponomarev Poroshenko Propaganda Putin Rubizhne Russia Russian base Ryasnoye Savchenko School 63 separatists Shchastya shelling Shyrokyne Slovyansk Snizhne Sontseve Spetsnaz Sponsoring staged strategy Strelkov SU24 Sverdlovsk T-90 tanks terror Torez trolls Turkey Uragan Vasilek Volnovakha Vostok Vostok 2014 warcrime Yandex Zelenopole
Wednesday, October 1, 2014
Russians staging an attack to get spectacular images for Russian TV
Posted by Ukraine@war at 4:44 PM
Do you appreciate this and other articles? Do you think it is important that this information is published?
I'm not working for a newspaper or magazine. If you sponsor me, you help me to keep this blog up and running.
See the Paypal Donate-button in the top right side of this blog or subscribe in the About-me-section.
- ► 2015 (101)
- Russia is shifting the ceasefire borders deeper in...
- Russian(-backed) soldiers fight among each other i...
- Who wants to help me buy Panorama Maker 6.0
- Russia shelled Ukraine with Smerch rockets FROM RU...
- Russia brings in new batches of volunteer-mercenar...
- Google Earth shows Russian BUK that shot down Ukra...
- Russian Uragan/Smerch/Tornado team caught on satel...
- Proof that Ukraine destroyed the BUKs that were at...
- President of German Intelligence and media are (AG...
- Google Earth shows Russia used photos from 2010 to...
- Donetsk hit by Tochka-U?
- Ahmetovs factory used as repair workshop for Terro...
- Ukrainian company driving from Artemivsk to Saur M...
- Breakdown of Ukrainian combat footage end of July ...
- Warcrime: Graham Phillips documenting shelling of ...
- Ukraine destroys TerroRussian base with Tochka-U b...
- WARCRIMES: Ukrainian POW publicly mistreated in Zu...
- GRAPHIC: warcrimes in Lysychansk
- Russians caught redhanded: geolocated GRAD attack ...
- 12 creative ways how (Terro)Russians are using res...
- Lots of (Terro)Russian 'ceasefire' GRAD attacks
- Russians staging an attack to get spectacular imag...
- Deadly Russian MLRS attack on Donetsk civilians
- ▼ October (23)